Many people ask themselves: “should I simply buy an aircraft by myself or do I need to choose a partner who can assist me during the buying process of my future aircraft?” Buying an aircraft is a very detailed process. An aircraft buying specialist must not only possess a peerless understanding of the aircraft, but also about the worldwide regulations and legal requirements per country.
FA Aircraft Sales & Acquisitions has assembled a team with the experience and abilities to streamline the entire process to buy an aircraft, from selection, budgeting and cost expectations, to negotiating and closing the best deal. They will guide you through the total process.
The Acquisitions Process in 10 steps:
- By analyzing your current transportation needs we can advise you which aircraft would best fits your needs. Important factors are range, seats, purchase budget and operating costs.
- We will conduct an in-depth market research of all available aircraft that would fit your needs.
- We create a short list of aircraft to consider incl. a review of the initial aircraft logs, maintenance tracking sheet, and other documents to prepare a projected analysis for upcoming maintenance.
- Discuss a strategy based on preferred aircraft.
- Negotiate with seller on behalf of the client.
- Prepare Letter of Intent (LOI) and open an Escrow account.
- Organise a thorough pre-purchase inspection on both the aircraft documents, as well as a physical inspection of the aircraft.
- Work out logistics of Pre-Buy inspection including estimated cost for all inspections/repairs needed before delivery.
- Prepare a formal Aircraft Purchase Agreement and present Aircraft Purchase Agreement to seller after approval from buyer.
- Oversee closing incl. ferry flight and delivery.